Friday, January 11, 2013

christmas secrets

{ The beautiful water and rocks in San Sebastian }

{ The garden gate at the villa we stayed at in St. Tropez }

{ The golden fence at Palais de Versailles }

I was dying to share the gift I made for D for Christmas but I had to keep it top secret - which by the way, I did manage to do (I'm horrible at surprises!). Anyways, I wanted to show them off! I picked out four photos from our trip to Europe, bought some frames from Ikea and had some custom mats cut. I printed the trio in 8 by 10, and the large print is actually called an engineering blueprint - it's massive and only cost $5 to print! The final results turned out wonderfully and D was so pleasantly surprised on Christmas morning. We can't wait to hang them when we get our own place and be constantly reminded of our amazing adventure together! We took all the photos ourselves too :)


{ Sailboats moored off an island in the South of France }



 { Just had to share this photo from Christmas morning with our family friends and the doggy Friday sporting his new Jonathan Adler scarf! Christmas brunch is my most favorite holiday tradition :) }



No comments:

Post a Comment