Tuesday, January 22, 2013

what's in my bag

I feel what a lady carries in her purse is a secret not usually shared. I thought I would break the mold and show you what I'm carrying in my bag these days..... 


{ I carry the book I'm reading, Normal Gets You Nowhere for spare moments that allow for some catching up. As shared previously, my One Line A Day book lets me jot down special memories from my daily routine to be remembered for years to come }


{ 2013 meant it was time for a new agenda and I chose a Moleskine this year and am so pleased with my choice. The red color is bright and cheerful and it keeps me stylishly up to date and organized. The pen is a precious gift D gave me made by a carpenter at camp. }


{ Tools for staying connected. My iphone and ipad are never far away. I keep both protected in cases. }


{ Adding to my tech tools. My point in shoot camera comes in handy when my iphone isn't cutting it. I haven't transfered my music to my iphone, so my ipod is around when I want some tunes. I keep a usb key, and my ipad photo kit for times I need to transfer photos or info. And while it might seem strange, I keep two pairs of headphones, the green pair are comfy for watching shows on my ipad and the white pair are useful for when I need to take calls on the move }


{ I keep my beauty supplies pretty limited. Three lipglosses - one tinted slightly pink for when I want some color. Some ties, barrettes and twists for when I want my hair out of my face (I've never been someone who can wear their hair down all the time). And oil blotting sheets for long days away from home and a scented travel cream of my signature scent to freshen up. }

 

{ In my opinion, the essentials, ... sunnies, gum and Tide-To-Go }


{ I keep my beauty bits, techy tools and essentials in my American Apparel clutch. A buttery soft leather pouch that can easily double as a clutch to go out with should I need it. }



{ Finally, my bag that I carry everything around in! A French Connection tote bag I picked up in December that blends function and form quite stylishly. And I fell in love with it because of the gold zipper details that run down both sides. } 

I'm curious, do you carry a big purse? a little purse? Do you carry a purse or bag? Are you all about fashion or tend to lean towards utility?


No comments:

Post a Comment