Saturday, January 5, 2013

refresh & renew


It's time to treat yo body right. Afterall, getting all fancy for those holiday parties can take a toll! And let's get serious, none of us have money left to splurge on long spa days after deservedly spoiling those who deserved it at Christmas. I'm thinking more inexpensive ways to refresh yourself and start off the new year on the right foot! I bought all of these items at Shoppers and it cost me $25. 

1. Hair Mask- $4.99 - we all looked fab with our blowouts over the holidays but your hair needs a break. Try V05's hot oil to give your strands a moisture boost. 

2. Balea face mask - $1.99 - I can feel it in my skin after all parties and make-up. These masks are nothing fancy but it helps get rid of the dead skin and give you a refreshed look.

3. Essie Feed Me - $9.99 - I had a shellac manicure over the holidays and my nails desperately needed some lovin'. This polish hydrates your nails with the vitamins they need to strengthen and grow.

4. St. Ives Moisturizer - $8.99 - the winter weather brings dryness and wind. Keep your skin soft by moisturizing daily!


And treat yourself to some "you" time. Read a good book, watch a chick flick, relax in a bath lit by candlelight. Drink water, listen to good music and think of how GREAT 2013 is going to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment