Friday, November 16, 2012

have a happy weekend


{ First eggnog latte of the season! }

I hope my holiday posts haven't been overwhelming lately... but Christmas seems to be everywhere! Incase you don't follow me on instagram (kimberlyannemclean), here are a few things that managed to get me in the holiday mood this week! 

I'm off to a girls dinner tonight and D and I are viewing some condos tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend!

{ Candles at Chapters - I can happily boast I've always been on Santa's "nice" list :) }

{ The most adorable "posts that stop you from driving in to a building" covers I've ever seen }

{ Gingerbread cookies at Chapters, have I mentioned cookies with icing are my ultimate weakness? }

Also, the Santa Claus Parade is on downtown on Sunday! One of my favorite memories from being a little girl. If you can't make it down, watch it on CTV at 4:30p.m Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment