Monday, November 19, 2012

hostess gift idea: coasters


You're probably thinking, really Kim, coasters? But hey, they're practical -who wants to spend time cleaning water rings off their table tops?! - and as I'll show you they can be fun and stylish! 

First, these agate coasters, they are absolutely stunning. The colors are so vibrant and the natural beauty of the stone is hypnotizing. Even gifting just one, I would proudly put it on my coffee table as decoration! 

Second, I think these wax seal coasters are cute for the more casual hostess - or even a host?! Perfect to bring out on to the patio with cold beers in the summertime.

Finally Coastermatic, the most personalized option. To start, you need an Instagram account. You login to your account and Coastermatic pulls up all your instagrammed photos. Then you choose your favorite four photos and they are printed onto stone coasters, wrapped up and shipped to you for 25 bucks! I have debated over these for a year, and after taking quite a few photos on Instagram, I think I might have to order a set for D for Christmas! I think these would be the most fun to have on your coffee table!

And ofcourse, for an added little treat, you could pair any of the above coasters with a nice bottle of vino! Try my personal favorite next time you're at the liquor store!

1 comment:

  1. You can use heat-set stamp ink and markers so you don't have to seal your coasters with acrylic spray; this leaves your stone coasters naturally absorbent, sucking up all the condensation from glasses.

    Personalized Pint Glasses

    ReplyDelete