Tuesday, November 6, 2012

obama for president!


When Barack was a senator in Illinois my Aunt and Uncle took my Grandma to see him speak. They lived in Milwaukee and had seen him speak before and knew, that as an American citizen, my Grandma had to see him. They listened to him speak and my Grandma got to meet him after his speech. My little eighty year old Grandma returned home to us in Mississauga, telling us she had met the next President of the United States. His name was Barack Obama. Low and behold my Grandma was right, and the day before she passed away my Mom was proud to share that he was elected as the 44th President of the United States. In her delicate state my Grandma squeezed my Mom's hand, her only way of celebrating and sharing her joy of such a wonderful man being chosen by the American people.

Watching CNN right now, my stomach is churning just imagining Mitt Romney being elected as President. I can only hope the American people pull through and make the right decision. Obama for President! #vote #Obama2012

No comments:

Post a Comment