Monday, November 26, 2012

some thoughts.

I had a strange Monday. I was weirdly emotional, breaking into tears a couple times. I have no reason to be sad, but just had a feeling of being overwhelmed. I took a deep breath, got myself organized and am feeling much better! 
Just some thoughts from this weekend and today...

{ I can't wait to celebrate the start of 2013 with our Bubbly Golden Champagne Flutes }

{ My only Black Friday purchase - this delicate lace top from Banana Republic that I got for 40% off! }

{ I helped my Momma out today with her company, Potluck Planters - 
I'm so proud of the beautiful designs she comes up with }

{ Our weekend was filled enjoying warm, festive drinks with great friends }

{ Specialty Coffee }
1oz Baileys
1/2oz Grand Marnier
5oz Coffee
Dip the rim of the mug in granulated sugar
Top with fresh whipped cream



....We're off to softball tonight for game 2. I forgot to share, but last week, at our first game, as I was trying to impress D by catching a pop fly- I ran (full tilt) into a teammate. I wasn't watching where I was going and by the time I looked down, it was too late and I bounced off of him and fell to the ground - instantly breaking out into hysterics. Pretty darn embarrassing!


No comments:

Post a Comment