Tuesday, November 4, 2014

an organized beauty routine


Our bathroom vanity cupboard recently got a much needed make over. I wish I had taken a 'before' photo to fully depict how depressing it was searching through the pile of items stacked on top of each other every morning. 
I've been looking for some sort of organizing tool and was thrilled to find this metal rack at Target. The depth of the unit just fit within the cupboard and there were different sized mesh trays that could be purchased as add-ons. I was able to organize the products I use daily, so that they're easily accessible and I sorted my make-up into individual trays making them quick to grab as I'm getting ready in the morning. And ofcourse, I have my travel make-up bag stored under the sink for weekends away or sleepovers. 
With a morning routine that doesn't have much variety, it's amazing how big of an impact this simple change has really had. 

{ sample scents & lipsticks are all neatly visible and grouped together }

{ jewelry is beautifully displayed on my ceramic dish from barcelona }

{ regularly used beauty products stay displayed on the countertop }

{ my eye products are stored in my decorative 'la duree' macaron box from paris }

{ and all my make-up 'must haves' are stored nicely for my morning routine }

No comments:

Post a Comment