Friday, November 21, 2014

have a great weekend


{ pink tulips keeping the kitchen bright & cheery }

What do you have planned for the weekend? D and I planned a date at This End Up tonight, I can't wait to try the Better Mac and enjoy a cocktail. We're getting up early for a spin class tomorrow, then unwinding with mid-day massages and later, I'm heading out for a girls night! I'm looking forward to having fun with friends and finding time to relax, and maybe even start on a writing a few Christmas cards. Have a great weekend! xx

PS. Stop by next week, I'm going to start my gift guide and hope toget you inspired for those special people on your Christmas list...

Here a few fun links from around the web :

A song to start off your weekend

A very cool, very small house

Help for navigating the winterized patios in Toronto

I can see this recipe becoming a regular go-to on cold nights

Unique wall decor ideas, I love the last one most

I remember my mom opening boxes of these as we shopped before checking out at the grocery store, I imagine homemade would be ten times tastier


How amazing do cranberry cream cheese muffins sound?!


No comments:

Post a Comment