Thursday, November 13, 2014

happy weekend

We're on the road to Ottawa this morning for the weekend, combining a bit of business with mostly pleasure. We have friends who've lived in Ottawa for a while and they're moving back in December, so we're squeezing in a last minute trip before they move back to Toronto! I'm so looking forward to an impromptu long weekend and spending some time catching up with friends.

Hope you have some fun planned, happy weekend! xx

{ candle lit dinner last weekend }

{ the best coconut cream pie from Mabel's }

{ romantic mini roses }

+ + + + +

How crazy small is this Parisian apartment?!

According to a Lululemon 'sweaty' beauty test, Lush has the best dry shampoo

I just bought a pair of these cute and affordable workout leggings

I think I was meant to be French in another life, I'm dying to read this book

Tree ornaments are one of my go-to holiday gifts for friends


One-pot meal ideas for chilly winter nights

I'm bookmarking this DIY for when we move

I told myself I was going to go this winter without a new coat, but all of these options have me seriously tempted

No comments:

Post a Comment