Friday, November 28, 2014

happy weekend

{ close to having all my cards ready to mail }

What do you have planned for the weekend? One of my best friends is a bridesmaid in a Halifax wedding this summer, so we're going to try on dresses tomorrow! And with December 1st upon us next week, D has finally agreed that it's time to put up Christmas decorations(!!!!!!!!!!!!!) So other than dress shopping and brunch with a girlfriend, you'll find me in my happy place, at home, decking our halls, drinking spiked egg nog, and making our home as festive as can be! Hope you enjoy your weekend! xx

+ + + + +

Some fun links from the web...

A very cool house tour (I would love a steam room at home!)

For all you beer lovers, here's a list of the top 50 beers made in Toronto

How to fold super pretty napkins for your holiday dinner parties

A very cool gift guide packed full of great ideas

Now this is a sneaker collaboration I can get behind


A holiday must make, a rich, indulgent brunch dish 


A new piece of art I picked up last week to add to our holiday collection



No comments:

Post a Comment