Wednesday, November 5, 2014

christmas wrapping


It happened... This past week as I was picking up a frame at Potterybarn for a project I'm working on with a friend these adorable Christmas stickers caught my eye and I just couldn't resist. It was my first Christmas-themed purchase(!!!) 
When it comes to the holidays (or any time of year really), I adore spending time picking out special gifts for loved ones. While I completely recognize, that when you get down to it, the most important part of the holiday is spending time with family and friends, I love the opportunity to bring a smile to a friends face with a little present. No matter what's wrapped up inside, I feel presentation is everything. There are so many affordable options for wrapping and decor these days, it allows for all your gifts to have an extra special touch. 
All four of these papers from Chapters are $5 per roll - the patterns are stylish and festive and there's even the guide lines printed on the pack (as a gift giver who wraps a lot of gifts - this was like hitting the jackpot!). I can't wait to have a pile of gifts all gorgeously wrapped under the tree, the season is fast approaching!




No comments:

Post a Comment