Friday, November 7, 2014

happy weekend

{ had to say goodbye to this little guy this week }

What do you have planned for this weekend? I'm having a bit of a self indulgent weekend with a massage on Saturday and a hair cut on Sunday. D and I are also going to activate our spinning passes and try a class on Saturday afternoon! Whatever you have planned, I hope you enjoy yourself! 

Here are some photos from my week and a few links from the web....

{ this candle smells AMAZING (seriously, go get one) }

{ tuesday night drinks with friends} 

{ homemade snacks to delivery to a friend who has been working hard }

{ a fun house warming gift for an upcoming trip }

+ + + + +

I know I'm the 'annoying girl who's been in a relationship so long she forgets about the grimy details of dating', but I think these 7 upsides of dating are great tips for staying positive about dating.

A beautiful monogrammed ring

This 'Most Shocking Second a Day' video broke my heart

Adorable Christmas gift tag printables

Luxurious and affordable marble accessories

I'm having major wanderlust after reading this travel guide 

No comments:

Post a Comment